LinkTemp non-contact infrared thermometer provides and instant and accurate way for clinicians to take temperature without contact in a multi-patient environment where efficacy, accuracy and efficiency matter every day.
Promotes a comfortable and secure patient experience.
- Infrared sensor accurately reads temperature 1.2” – 2” (3 – 5 cm) from center of forehead
- Ideal for sleeping or combative patients/residents
- Obtain readings with little to no patient involvement
- Ideal for F-Tag 257 compliance (comfortable & safe temperature levels)
Boosts facility production and clinician satisfaction.
- Instant readings visible on a large, 2 color backlit LCD
- Visual/audible alarm if temperature reading exceeds 100.4°F
- Performs up to 100,000 readings
- Stores last 32 readings for easy recall
- Automatic power off (30 seconds)
- Long-lasting battery life
LinkTemp supports Infection Control Protocol.
LinkTemp requires no contact with the patient or resident’s skin, reducing the risk of cross-contamination.
Your LINKTEMP™ resource center.